svirgo: i did alexw8: sorry kiwigold post is Yesterday mjdwyer: I understand it and calculated them correctly today. Thanks to FetOr..... Fet0r: np, real thanks goes to kaveh payale: hello everyone sovo1: anyway, svirgo, me too, I need to learn fast. sovo1: hi payale' Fet0r: heya svirgo: my missing link is the asian open and close payale: hi sovo, fet0r svirgo: there are a number of asian markets based on that map svirgo: which bar is it on cet Fet0r: 1cet-8cet alexw8: ok here come the fet0r ask him Fet0r: svirgo: ahhh! thanks mate mjdwyer: out BE on this second short. Fet0r: maybe we gonna bounce off sell zone now Fet0r: tho strong uptrend alexw8: M5 have 2 vtop payale: US curent a/c is key. we might see euro mkt wait for US open. maybe not much movement for the next 3hrs Fet0r: there are some european news coming out before as well payale: s payale: E-12 IP payale: expecations are for a modest # Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== svirgo: it is mighty quiet in here mjdwyer: Grabbed 5 on a zone trade again. svirgo: got 4 here - jumped out too quick payale: got job fellas svirgo: i'm getting the hang of this payale: always price in te spread diff in ur profit Paltalk: =================================== Are banners a bummer and popups a pain? Cure your banner blues NOW! Get Paltalk Plus pr Paltalk X-treme! ========================================== sovo1: hey, nice to know you guys get some pips tonight. sovo1: congrat svirgo: Fet0r should the same zone formula work for cable? Fet0r: i dont know Fet0r: but i think it should Paltalk: ====SECURITY BULLETIN!======= Clicking on a link to any site that offers -To give you a blue nickname for free, -To give you the ability to be invisible or, -To help you manipulate the Paltalk software, violates Paltalk’s Terms of Service AND/OR is a hacking site whose intention is to steal your nickname, password and/or credit card information. Remember, if you want Paltalk software or you want to LOG-IN to Paltalk, be safe and go to www.paltalk.com payale: news from IFR.. 07:50 EUR/USD: Poole Suggests Inflation Pressure Could Be Building June 16. In his recent speech in South Korea, the Fed"s Poole has warned over potential inflationary pressures building in the US economy. Talking in Seoul the St. Louis Fed President was quick to note that the US may face inflationary pressures in excess of that pointed out in the current data. He went on to suggest that "anchoring inflation expectations was key to achieving price stability". Paltalk: Message was not sent. The message was too long or contained non printable characters. payale: news from IFR.. 07:50 EUR/USD: Poole Suggests Inflation Pressure Could Be Building June 16. In his recent speech in South Korea, the Fed"s Poole has warned over potential inflationary pressures building in the US economy. payale: ...Talking in Seoul the St. Louis Fed President was quick to note that the US may face inflationary pressures in excess of that pointed out in the current data. He went on to suggest that "anchoring inflation expectations was key to achieving price stability". Paltalk: =================================== You should SEE what you've been missing!!! Get a Paltalk subscription NOW and you can get fast motion video in ANY group! And as an added bonus you get NO banners and NO popups! ========================================== svirgo: where is kaveh when we need him Paltalk: =================================== Click banners to visit our sponsors. ========================================== LLBHONS: confirm short on cable??? ahmad_amin: no LLBHONS: or we waiting on any news? payale: no news for gbp payale: only eur LLBHONS: ok ahmad_amin: hi kaveh kaveh_48: hi guys Ardi1899: Hi Kaveh kaveh_48: how are u today? Ardi1899: Hi guys childtrader: Hi kave svirgo: good to see you kaveh sovo1: hi kaveh payale: hi kaveh Ardi1899: I'm fine yosemite_1: hi kaveh Ramin_Aust: hi payale: some of us placed orders in the sell zone Ardi1899: what about your cold? feeling fine today Kaveh? payale: for eur kaveh_48: az u see eur bounce at sellzone payale: yes kaveh_48: 60-70 was sellzone payale: +8 pips kaveh_48: very nice svirgo: yeah - 3 -4 times already payale: thnx Fet0r: -2 pips here, i sold at 2660 payale: oops Fet0r: Good morning kaveh btw kaveh_48: why u sold at 60 kaveh_48: u must waiting to touch one high level near 70 and then sell Fet0r: im testing buy/sell zones tactic on demo account and backtesting it over history now Fet0r: so its alright kaveh_48: very nice Fet0r: stop loss i use is -34 (plus 3 pips spread) = -37 Ardi1899: How do you backtesting it? EA? excel? Fet0r: its fine stop for bounces according to my backtesting, sometimes prices got up to -25 and then bounced +150 pips Ardi1899: manual? svirgo: woo - that's wide for zone trade Fet0r: manually Fet0r: calculating zones for every day and then looking at chart Ardi1899: need a lot of works Fet0r: ye Fet0r: bbl Ardi1899: very nice radicalmoses: hello everyone Ardi1899: hello radicalmoses kaveh_48: az u see very slow near sellzone ahmad_amin: hello radi svirgo: hey rad svirgo: recover from yesterday? radicalmoses: yes childtrader: Kave, Can we use the zone formula ofered by Fet0r for cable? Ardi1899: recover? svirgo: good question childtrader meant to ask that as well kaveh_48: yes but first u must see eur childtrader: CZ eur is a big market? kaveh_48: yep childtrader: Tnx Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== svirgo: well its my bedtime radicalmoses: svirgo, not trading full time? svirgo: 1:51AM here on the wesern pacific - canada svirgo: got a day job to attend to in the morning payale: svirgo, in vancouver? svirgo: yeah Ardi1899: then good night payale: me too payale: gn svirgo svirgo: might be up to catch a bit of the NY session svirgo: cya all later payale: k kaveh_48: very slow near sellzone payale: 2 mins to news. that's why, right? kaveh_48: what news Franch NFP? payale: E-12 IP payale: very bad numbers payale: 09:02 EUR ECON: EZ April Industrial Production -0.6% M/M +1.9% Y/Y payale: 05% m/m and 3.2% y/y expected kaveh_48: no reaction on markets kaveh_48: yet payale: ya payale: maybe in 15 mins Fet0r: lol Fet0r: what a bad news for eurozone Fet0r: but reaction is always delayed for eurozone news, i dont know why payale: exactly payale: if it was usd, u see immediate reaction Fet0r: ye euro_pean: Hi guys payale: eur bulls not wanting to let go payale: hi kaveh_48: cz EU markets was sleep az usuall kaveh_48: hi payale: doji formation of 5m chart Fet0r: this week is really terrible i must say kaveh_48: yep kaveh_48: doji formed Fet0r: tho its still didnt finish, maybe we gonna have some nice (one sided) move today later payale: here we go.. 09:08 EUR/USD: EZ IP Slump Fails To Dent Rally Paltalk: =================================== To visit our sponsors, click on banners! ========================================== kaveh_48: some react for cable payale: ya kaveh_48: i will back soon payale: i don't think there is enough topside for eur for now, right Kaveh ahmad_amin: kaveh , i put your system on usdx its vey nice & safe signal see it then hunt euro & cable payale: u talking abt the USD Index? ahmad_amin: yes payale: and gives good signal ahmad_amin: yes payale: which MT4? ahmad_amin: yes payale: neuimex? ahmad_amin: no interbank payale: ic. hnx payale: thnx payale: recent news... Eurozone Industrial Production slumped in April by 0.6% but the thus far the dismal easing has failed to dent the morning EUR rally. The contraction totally reverses the previous +0.6% reading as all sub-sectors fell. The yearly data was also below expectations as the +1.9% fell well below the +3.2% consensus forecast. Paltalk: Your last text messsage was not sent because it contained line feed characters or excess spaces. payale: recent news.. Eurozone Industrial Production slumped in April by 0.6% but the thus far the dismal easing has failed to dent the morning EUR rally. The contraction totally reverses the previous +0.6% reading as all sub-sectors fell. The yearly data was also below expectations as the +1.9% fell well below the +3.2% consensus forecast. Paltalk: Your last text messsage was not sent because it contained line feed characters or excess spaces. kaveh_48: ahmad_amin what you mean? payale: he is using ur system on the USD index to look for direction on eur and cable ahmad_amin: i have usdx chart in the mt4 & put your system in that ahmad_amin: give a safe signal from it kaveh_48: you means USindex? ahmad_amin: yes kaveh_48: which broker have usindex? ahmad_amin: interbank fx kaveh_48: no neuimex ? kaveh_48: ah kaveh_48: ok Fet0r: neuimex doesnt have usd index as far as i know kaveh_48: interback fx demo is down kaveh_48: isnt? Fet0r: no clue ahmad_amin: we work on this indicator for all mt4 ahmad_amin: no ahmad_amin: it work now kaveh_48: i will try kaveh_48: thx kaveh_48: cable fall payale: not much though radicalmoses: very slow radicalmoses: no real direction payale: key US data later today. that cld be the reason Paltalk: =================================== Please visit our advertisers by clicking on banners. ========================================== payale: interbank fx cemo server down and it goes dwn quiet often payale: demo Karkas e Eshegh: work for me payale: ic payale: nice red candle forming for eur Karkas e Eshegh: i try make a indicator for build chart of USDX , EURX , GBPX & ... payale: can u post that on the forum, karkas, thanks Karkas e Eshegh: ok , ofcourse . kaveh_48: now expalin how u use for USDINDEX kaveh_48: this zone kaveh_48: mean eur zone u see and and signal on usdindex? Karkas e Eshegh: i put in the TSD forum in kaveh topic kaveh_48: thx ahmad_amin: no kaveh_48: letme check ahmad_amin: i see usd index for conferm signal in the eur/usd kaveh_48: please show on charts and send to tsd form kaveh_48: ah ahmad_amin: ok kaveh_48: i see kaveh_48: very nice kaveh_48: now i see this ahmad_amin: very vety nice thx for u and your system kaveh kaveh_48: wc kaveh_48: i will show you very very nice to you for this confirm kaveh_48: but please wait childtrader: I post it in tsd frum kaveh_48: thx Paltalk: =================================== GO GREEN or BLUE to stop ads and support Paltalk! Subscribe today! ========================================== childtrader: ahmad_amin: thx dani childtrader: WC AHMAD ahmad_amin: we are one group i & karkase eshgh(mehrdad f) & childtrader(dani) Ardi1899: What group? kaveh_48: many thx for this small group kaveh_48: i think Iranian group ahmad_amin: alexfx: hi kaveh and all kaveh_48: hi Ardi1899: hi alexfx: hows trading going in this crazy market kaveh_48: only nice bounce at sellzone alexfx: did u short cable kaveh? kaveh_48: for few pips yes but i am waiting for original signal today maybe now or US markets kaveh_48: au see eur goes to sell zone and back 20pips kaveh_48: but must see UK markets at which level have big order alexfx: yes current account today for US may be a mover payale: big time mover payale: along with michigan inx alexfx: yep should be some action kaveh_48: i think this markets move very slow till USA data kaveh_48: no news on EU and UK payale: eur bulls keep holding it tight kaveh_48: but one of the most important here is kaveh_48: we can find big order at UK markets kaveh_48: if this order break at US markets alexfx: $ bulls are finished maybe payale: especiallyfor cable kaveh_48: we can hunt many pips kaveh_48: i will back soon kaveh_48: tea time payale: enjoy alexfx: seeya later kav Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== Paltalk: =================================== Are banners a bummer and popups a pain? Cure your banner blues NOW! Get Paltalk Plus pr Paltalk X-treme! ========================================== Paltalk: =================================== You should SEE what you've been missing!!! Get a Paltalk subscription NOW and you can get fast motion video in ANY group! And as an added bonus you get NO banners and NO popups! ========================================== CitiTrader: gm Kaveh and all CitiTrader: morn Ardi1899: gm CitiTrader: hi ahmad_amin: gm CitiTrader: hello CitiTrader: new soon CitiTrader: news zico2004: hi all zico2004: hi kaveh Paltalk: =================================== Click banners to visit our sponsors. ========================================== ahmad_amin: hi zico zico2004: ÇÈæ ÍãíÏ zico2004: hi ahmed mjdwyer: x kaveh_48: hi all CitiTrader: gm K kaveh_48: az u see eur next time try for sell zone kaveh_48: but failed zico2004: hi kaveh kaveh_48: hi fxbamdad: hi ahmad_amin: hi bamdad kaveh_48: now we can find buy zone at uk markets fxbamdad: hi ahmad Topcat275: kaveh are you long eur or waiting kaveh_48: 1.2620-30 is buyzone at uk markets kaveh_48: no iam waiting Topcat275: ok kaveh_48: now must waitng for UK open kaveh_48: and reaction markets to news CitiTrader: us kaveh_48: i think we have option today at 10 EST twosweet4u2_1972: hi everyone kaveh_48: hi twosweet4u2_1972: im new here lol kaveh_48: see top link twosweet4u2_1972: smiles i did fxbamdad: g2g fxbamdad: bYe guys twosweet4u2_1972: noone talking kaveh_48: what is your problem kaveh_48: ? monkey2402: kaveh, how u arrive at 2620-30 for uk buy zone? twosweet4u2_1972: who me twosweet4u2_1972: i dont have one kaveh_48: middel of ASIA and UK low monkey2402: thx kaveh_48: az u see near pivot kaveh_48: 1.2625 Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== monkey2402: yes kaveh_48: any big bounce near pivot or buyzone u can long kaveh_48: and if break this touch last buyzone kaveh_48: near 1.2600 monkey2402: not able to establish sell zone? monkey2402: or is that todays high? kaveh_48: sell zone on UK markets is fixed az u see kaveh_48: touch 70 and bounce monkey2402: yes, its starting to make sense to me, thank you monkey2402: so if it retraces back near 70, go short (with signals in place)? kaveh_48: yep monkey2402: Thanks kaveh_48: any strong break can visaversa monkey2402: got to go to work now, thanks kaveh, see u next week. kaveh_48: CU Paltalk: =================================== To visit our sponsors, click on banners! ========================================== kaveh_48: 1.2625 pivot otday Ardi1899: mine is 2623 kaveh_48: which broker? Ardi1899: neuimex Ardi1899: cam8 kaveh_48: mine is 25 kaveh_48: cam 7 here Ardi1899: I guess the formula won't be different Ardi1899: but i'll try cam7 kaveh_48: ok Paltalk: ====SECURITY BULLETIN!======= Using utilites from third parties such as button holders, remote typers, etc ... are at risk of having their passwords stolen! Many of these utilities contain trojans that report your nickname and password to the program's creator. We encourage everyone to change their password reguarly, and to uncheck the save password checkbox on the login screen. If you do this, you will have to enter your password every time you log in, but it is a small price to pay to keep your account and password protected. kaveh_48: very slow markets kaveh_48: 46pips eur today move radicalmoses: better get some sleep and come back in late NY session kaveh_48: 26mins to open us agent orange_3: add 1 hr to that zico2004: i think news will not effect to much today kaveh_48: 24mins to data Paltalk: =================================== Please visit our advertisers by clicking on banners. ========================================== payale: hi all agai. took a nap like the market did. now ready for the big news kaveh_48: but very slow markets payale: yes, very slow payale: Friday and weekend starts. looks like dealers are waiting to square their positions. right kaveh kaveh_48: maybe kaveh_48: but i think today we have sharp move MosquitoDaDengue: HELLO MosquitoDaDengue: LETS GO SELL GBP USD MosquitoDaDengue: LETS GO SELL MosquitoDaDengue: GO SELL PEOPLES baker1975uk: why? MosquitoDaDengue: because will short MosquitoDaDengue: SELL GBP/USD MosquitoDaDengue: lets go bholiday: bounce? kaveh_48: MosquitoDaDengue has been bounced from the group by: kaveh_48 Ardi1899: ??? bholiday: thank you Ardi1899: kaveh_48: zap baker1975uk: lol childtrader: lol kaveh_48: maybe he right hehehe bholiday: lol naturalnetbg: 50 % kaveh_48: gold fall kaveh_48: 3mins to news d_thorpey: are you trading gold kaveh? kaveh_48: now? d_thorpey: i mean do you trade it everyday like euro Paltalk: =================================== GO GREEN or BLUE to stop ads and support Paltalk! Subscribe today! ========================================== kaveh_48: yes kaveh_48: but i am wait for gold to break 574 Ardi1899: Eur is fall kaveh_48: yes kaveh_48: but wait payale: 208.7bn payale: narrow good us payale: good 4 USD kaveh_48: i see payale: 224bn was expected Fet0r: cpi release was good for usa as well Fet0r: and we bounced biiiiig time kaveh_48: maybe like yestarday radicalmoses: too much noise radicalmoses: no real direction yet Fet0r: maybe mitchigan confidence index will set direction for us Fet0r: tho i doubt it payale: ya Fet0r: im on sell from 2660 like i mentioned today payale: good, hold still? kaveh_48: very nice but becafrull for pivot Fet0r: ye im working on rules for this buy/sell boucing system, still backtesting, gonna work on it at weekend kaveh_48: nice too Fet0r: thnx :P Fet0r: michigan confidence expected to be same like previous Fet0r: and last one was really worse kaveh_48: very noise bobbhim: good morning/day/evening kaveh_48: gm Ardi1899: ge Fet0r: i hope michigan confidence will be positive this time for us :D payale: gm bob Fet0r: gm b0b payale: hope so bobbhim: kaveh_48: why you hope? kaveh_48: u like $ strong? alexw8: lol Fet0r: right now , yes Fet0r: cause i got open position, lol payale: cz fet0r has a sell order Fet0r: payale: lol kaveh_48: which level o sold? kaveh_48: you Fet0r: 2660 Fet0r: I just said it above, kaveh kaveh_48: demo i think? payale: did u move ur SL to break even? kaveh_48: ok Fet0r: yes, demo of couse, just testing this system Fet0r: no, i move it to break even on +30 payale: ic Fet0r: its intraday strategy (not scalping) so basicly I dont touch it for whole day Fet0r: only correcting when there are big news Fet0r: like NFP releases Fet0r: and house market Fet0r: other news arent able to move market with more then 60pips most of the time Fet0r: beside ECB/FCB meeting of couse kaveh_48: and FOMC Fet0r: yup Fet0r: gold keep on falling i see Fet0r: thats positive for dollar payale: then $ sld go up Fet0r: bbs bobbhim: euro at lower sdx again kaveh_48: yes kaveh_48: to vbot at sdx bobbhim: going now kaveh_48: not yet bobbhim: yes kaveh_48: 3times bobbhim: yes kaveh_48: i told to room 20-30 is buy zone from uk markets kaveh_48: any action must happen under this level sovo1: ok, waiting for your confirmation kaveh, sovo1: let's us know when, sovo1: thanks kaveh_48: k bobbhim: pivot 2623? kaveh_48: 25 here bobbhim: ty kaveh_48: 3/8 at 34 many support near 20-30 kaveh_48: pivot too Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== Fet0r: ye looks like very strong support there Fet0r: but not as strong as we had a few days ago at 2550 kaveh_48: and 1.2535 too Fet0r: ye bounced 100 pips there Fet0r: heh kaveh_48: fall near sellzone kaveh_48: 60-70 sell zone kaveh_48: 20-30buyzone kaveh_48: but juice low kaveh_48: nice fall kaveh_48: just if break this to zone u took fewpips very easy sovo1: the market is teasing us..lol kaveh_48: we big option at 10est too kaveh_48: 1.3billion sovo1: 1 more hour kaveh_48: yes sovo1: now market is dead. no trade kaveh_48: yes bobbhim: big sell or buy option? sovo1: k, brb need get some drink. sovo1: thanks kaveh_48: sell option bobbhim: ty kaveh_48: but i dont know protect kaveh_48: option kaveh_48: this zone many help us to not take postion at bad level bobbhim: the sell option is below 20? kaveh_48: 1.2600 bobbhim: wow kaveh_48: maybe test this and then sharp move kaveh_48: and now price of eur above trend line Paltalk: =================================== Are banners a bummer and popups a pain? Cure your banner blues NOW! Get Paltalk Plus pr Paltalk X-treme! ========================================== kaveh_48: sleepy markets kaveh_48: like day befor payale: michigan indx due in some 30 mins payale: maybe wakes up kaveh_48: i think 10est will wakesup kiwichamp: Hi all kaveh_48: hi kiwi kiwichamp: not too much happened yet ? sovo1: gm kiwi kaveh_48: no kiwichamp: good -- so did not miss too much sovo1: almost happening..lol kaveh_48: buy we move from UK buyzone to 20-30 kaveh_48: but kiwichamp: ok payale: Fed Gov Kohn (voter) and Kroazner speeaks today kaveh_48: and 1.3option at 10est sell kaveh_48: 1.3billion kaveh_48: 60-70 sellzone and 20-30buyzone Fet0r: erm chat window got closed somehow Fet0r: im wondering if we could use USD index as indicator for trades at eur/usd ? ahmad_amin: sovo1: thanks ahmad ahmad_amin: u see it soon kaveh_48: the reaction of EUR/USD on USD index is at same time childtrader: many times USD Index is a power indicator for trade kaveh_48: dont give us any help kaveh_48: work exactly at same times Fet0r: Fet0r: no cheats for us, ahh? :P kaveh_48: but i draw a trend from 2days ago to USDindex Fet0r: Michigan confidence out in 25 mins kaveh_48: and i want to see when this trend will break Fet0r: maybe it gonna bring a bit activity... Fet0r: i dont have usd index chart Fet0r: its downside trend? kaveh_48: now usdindex near trend line tw505: where good place to get info/chart on usdindex? ahmad_amin: and near the pivot kaveh_48: u can check this trend with eur/usd usdindex kaveh_48: i have trend here now kaveh_48: maybe touch this trend like yesterday and then fall tw505: what website - where is here? kaveh_48: it is not imprtant usdindex cz move at same time with usd kaveh_48: interbankfx childtrader: tw505, check tsd forum tw505: thank u sovo1: eur on the move childtrader: WC kaveh_48: and usdindex break trends kaveh_48: move at sametimes bobbhim: 31 kaveh_48: nothing more Fet0r: "Fed's Poole warns that if inflation persists at present rates then the Red will need to take futher action." Fet0r: commentary at my broker Fet0r: i think that caused the move Fet0r: by 10 pips Fet0r: brb Paltalk: =================================== You should SEE what you've been missing!!! Get a Paltalk subscription NOW and you can get fast motion video in ANY group! And as an added bonus you get NO banners and NO popups! ========================================== Fet0r: just broke ema50 on eur/usd, if we hold below and break ema120, i think we will go down sovo1: but near pivot fetor kaveh_48: eur touch the trend line kaveh_48: and jump up payale: ifr news.. 13:21 EUR/USD: Frustratingly Little Action after Data kaveh_48: and goes to buyzone too kaveh_48: cabel today move better than eur any action on eur big move for cable kaveh_48: and u took cable better kaveh_48: now eur test this zone kaveh_48: very strong for break payale: kaveh, is the USD Index in the interbankfx or another Mt4? kaveh_48: interbankfx svirgo: any position taken? kaveh_48: now? svirgo: yes kaveh_48: why? payale: thnx svirgo: I guess not - i was thinking of cable kaveh_48: not yet svirgo: ok kaveh_48: click on cable when i take on eur svirgo: ok kaveh_48: big bounce at 4/8=1.8550 kaveh_48: manytimes tuoch this level kaveh_48: only eur and USDindex touch his trend sovo1: we buy cable/sell cable this news kaveh? kaveh_48: i dont know now but wait man kaveh_48: if i know this maybe i took 500lots kaveh_48: but isnot clear now kaveh_48: eur only play at buyzone kaveh_48: 17mins to data? sovo1: yes, payale: in 3 mins kaveh_48: 3mins? kaveh_48: really? payale: s Pardeus: i show 9:45 EST moneytrain74: 1 min Ardi1899: which] data? payale: 13:45 gmt payale: michigan idx kaveh_48: yes Fet0r: yes 1 min to news Fet0r: Pardeus: 9:45am USA Consumer Sentiment (p) Ardi1899: CS sovo1: 1 min to news time Pardeus: 11:00am USA Fed Governor Kohn Speaks kaveh_48: i dont see news only i see reaction of markets Fet0r: same here bholiday: well this news...had no reaction Fet0r: but i read news as well, tho in a little delayt kaveh_48: well for usd? Fet0r: guess came in line with expected kaveh_48: no react yet Fet0r: what number came out ? Fet0r: i dont see it yet at my news site kaveh_48: i dont know payale: not yet FGinvestments: how important was this news anyway? its a yellow folder.... payale: any min payale: very imp bobbhim: give it a minute vor 2 payale: for today atleast payale: generally it is released a few mins latter than the 13:45 gmt kaveh_48: in this slow markets anthing is important payale: yes Fet0r: now there is reaction kaveh_48: few pips Fet0r: ye kaveh_48: bull and bear kaveh_48: bull and bear with GANG of NY Paltalk: =================================== Click banners to visit our sponsors. ========================================== Ardi1899: Brad Pitt Ardi1899: :D payale: better number kaveh_48: yes payale: 82.4 bill3002: 82.4 kaveh_48: very good payale: expected 79.1 kaveh_48: but markets sleepy payale: som 3 points will mkt big time Fet0r: watching foootballl :D payale: atleast by 60 pips kaveh_48: only see reaction of markets when news relased kaveh_48: the disicion of BIG BANK payale: yes kaveh_48: not me and you Fet0r: ye we only flow with big players payale: u bet kaveh_48: only sovo1: Fet0r: we are too silly to move market even by 1 pip kaveh_48: 1pips 1/10000pips kaveh_48: i think eur want to break buyzone FGinvestments: to what level? Fet0r: unknown kaveh_48: pivot healthycooking: http://healthycooking.web.fc2.com/ i hope you ll like it healthycooking: http://healthycooking.web.fc2.com/ i hope you ll like it kaveh_48: noise guys Fet0r: kick the spammer kaveh_48: not to break 20 Fet0r: maybe we gonna break pivot soon kaveh_48: bounce at low on ASIA kaveh_48: if break 20 u can short kaveh_48: for few pips Fet0r: look at usd/chf Fet0r: stuck at r1 for now payale: and usd/cad payale: new highs for the week Fet0r: i think we might go down more payale: yes kaveh_48: not to break 20 kaveh_48: if break u can for few pips payale: maybe test the 2550 lvl again Fet0r: heh Fet0r: would be nice payale: ok payale: ya Fet0r: 110 pips then lol bobbhim: kaveh when u say break 20 do u mean by 5 pips say@2605? Fet0r: didnt break it yet ;/ bobbhim: sorry 15? kaveh_48: yes bobbhim: fxsol went to 19 bobbhim: ty kaveh_48: good news and sleepy markets???/ kaveh_48: means? kaveh_48: no trade jimmylad_1: world cup ? Ardi1899: world cup bobbhim: argentina on top kaveh_48: argentina now play/ kaveh_48: ? payale: good bobbhim: yes Ardi1899: 2-0 Fet0r: someone know where online i can watch world cup games ? kaveh_48: with? naturalnetbg: 3-0 Ardi1899: it's 2nd half now bobbhim: 2nd half Ardi1899: serbia Ardi1899: Sorry Fetor, I don't know kaveh_48: let me on my TV here Ardi1899: yep 3-0, sorry Fet0r: i dont use TV bobbhim: no online as far as i can find kaveh_48: it is better to see game bobbhim: no kidding kaveh_48: kaveh_48: at this slow markets Fet0r: kaveh_48: and sleepy on stock markets too kaveh_48: i will abck soon kiwichamp: ok Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== kiwichamp: anyone have a live account with sbfx? baker1975uk: no kiwichamp: ok looking tosee if they are ok sovo1: any suggestion in here? sovo1: need mt4 platform to go on live? kiwichamp: guess not kiwichamp: yes -- I have NF but dont want to put all my funds there -- looking for 2nd account kiwichamp: FXDD only has MT3 kiwichamp: maybe best anyway sovo1: I heard demo on mt4 is not as same as live feed... bobbhim: interbank has mt4 kiwichamp: yeah but their reputation on tsd is not good bill3002: i have demo and live on fxdd...they are the same feed bobbhim: ask lorix he uses it kiwichamp: mt4 ? kiwichamp: on fxdd ? bill3002: yes kiwichamp: I will email them today kiwichamp: thanks bobbhim: have u guys ckecked out oanda? sovo1: no mt4 kiwichamp: yes have checked it out bobbhim: heard they are good too with less spread sovo1: really. bobbhim: great for scalping i heardf bill3002: only a few are live on mt4...you have to get on a list to transfer from mt3 to mt4 sovo1: how is fxdd? kiwichamp: ok kiwichamp: very good sovo1: how about fxcm payale: no payale: bad sovo1: k,tks payale: they hunt for ur stops all the time bill3002: been wuth them quite a while...probably one of the best as long as you know that they`re all thieves payale: bad during news time bill3002: fxdd Rupp6: lol payale: better and good spread payale: 2 for eur, 3 for gbp, jpy, chf Rupp6: thats a sobering thought bill healthycooking: http://stockinfo.amidal.com learn about the stock market healthycooking: http://stockinfo.amidal.com learn about the stock market payale: u can hedge positions bill3002: customer service very good payale: v good sovo1: with fxdd? kiwichamp: this is a Forex room -- please respect that and dont spam payale: they are in the process of applying for NFA payale: i have live a/c with fxdd kiwichamp: I like their service payale: no problems so far kiwichamp: me too -- but not funded yet -- just emailed them sovo1: no one is using neuimex live account sovo1: ? kiwichamp: NF is the same company kiwichamp: they are Russian based payale: www.fxdd.com sovo1: I have gft and look like russian ownership, base in michigan childtrader: Kiwi if you like you can use fibo group kiwichamp: mmmm kiwichamp: where are they child ? childtrader: they are russinan too childtrader: www.fibogroup.com kaveh_48: i think ur bounce at 20 kiwichamp: mmm well I have nothing against NF childtrader: But have better service kiwichamp: buy ? payale: small bounce though kaveh_48: juice is very low now payale: waiting for london fix payale: yes bill3002: calling fxdd...ask for Tom O`Reilly 1-866-367-3933 ext 3488 kaveh_48: yes kiwichamp: ok -- thanks Fet0r: what is london fix btw? wasnt it started already ? kaveh_48: but Stock markets fall a littil Fet0r: *when is Fet0r: I meant Fet0r: payale: yes kaveh_48: littel euro_pean: Fet0r: londox fix at 16cet, right ? payale: maybe little movement today and then monday shld see big moves payale: 15:00 GMT kiwichamp: Gold dropped this morning bill3002: fibo is just an IB for fxdd kaveh_48: if eur today close below 1.2600 maybe yes payale: ok childtrader: your mean -- fibo is a wite lable for fxdd? payale: will it test 2530 again? if close below 2600? bill3002: child..yes, your correct childtrader: kaveh_48: yep childtrader: you can call me dani payale: and if it does not break, then the uptrend is intact, right kaveh. kaveh_48: yes kaveh_48: i think next try for3000 kiwichamp: next week could be a good one then kaveh_48: if break this ICE ye payale: ok kiwichamp: ice really set in this week -- kaveh_48: BIG ICE from GREENLAND kiwichamp: Paltalk: =================================== To visit our sponsors, click on banners! ========================================== payale: or antartic kiwichamp: is it at all possible the CUP could have affected the traders ? Did they take a vacation ? sovo1: we all need pips this week. kiwichamp: yep payale: cld be kiwi kaveh_48: one RED card for SERBIA payale: not good baker1975uk: argentina look superb Fet0r: I wanna watch world cup as well baker1975uk: favs now to win payale: maybe online3, LOL Ardi1899: I like south americans team Ardi1899: especially brazil and argentine karp29: kezman got it baker1975uk: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/4853028.stm baker1975uk: live online baker1975uk: that link baker1975uk: from bbc Ardi1899: fetor, you should try that sovo1: brazil is favorite to win cup this year, yes? kaveh_48: brazil play very nice Ardi1899: Brazil seems the best Fet0r: that page is live coverage, but i cannot see the game there Ardi1899: But I support Italy too baker1975uk: click live video sovo1: yes, watching is more fun. kaveh_48: very slow markets on forex and Stock kiwichamp: yes baker1975uk: click " watch live ..." kiwichamp: did you see Gold Fet0r: "We're sorry. The content you requested is available for UK users only." Fet0r: erm wtf? baker1975uk: no way kiwichamp: good grief baker1975uk: can i hide ur ip address baker1975uk: ? baker1975uk: can u hide ur ip addy kiwichamp: this international field is sometimes not too friendly kaveh_48: i took a small postion on gold at 574 kiwichamp: they get the isp kiwichamp: ok good kaveh_48: and cloesd at 572 payale: falling from 30 baker1975uk: click on "international verision" Ardi1899: I bet we will have some this kind a market until WC is over kaveh_48: but very slow on gold too kiwichamp: it is now 574.23 baker1975uk: that page has a "watch live match of the day coverage" there kiwichamp: yes kaveh_48: 573.21 here payale: eur test pivot kiwichamp: ok thats interesting kaveh_48: see eur payale: and 20 payale: yes kaveh_48: maybe break this time payale: looks like there is some momentum Rupp6: kiwi are you candles messed up on 1m chart? Rupp6: for NF kiwichamp: let me look kiwichamp: no Rupp6: ok payale: no rupp kiwichamp: try shutting down and coming back -- after trying that other server is what I had to do kaveh_48: 4-0 Ardi1899: 4-0 kaveh_48: 2-0 kaveh_48: 4-0 karp29: crespo kiwichamp: that does not sound like euro kaveh_48: really nice Ardi1899: good assist from messi kaveh_48: only bull and bear at buyzone kiwichamp: yes kaveh_48: 58pips move eur today kaveh_48: very slow markets kiwichamp: yes kiwichamp: 58 pips is not much for euro kaveh_48: but trade eur under trend kiwichamp: ok kaveh_48: this week markets was joke markets payale: vry much kiwichamp: look at usdcad Fet0r: eur is under heavy pressure Fet0r: from cross pairs kaveh_48: near high Fet0r: maybe gonna break 20 soon payale: doji on eur kaveh_48: 1.1240 kiwichamp: yes kiwichamp: it did a nice climb payale: 14:03 USD/CAD: US Names Gunning for Stops Fet0r: I cant believe it, the only place i found broadcasting world cup games gives me "We're sorry. The content you requested is available for UK users only." message. What a bad luck Ardi1899: 5-0 karp29: 5-0 kaveh_48: 5-0 karp29: :D Fet0r: !@#!@#!@ kaveh_48: very nice Fet0r: I missed 5 GOALS kaveh_48: we count only this goals baker1975uk: argentina are the team to beat kaveh_48: at this slow markets Fet0r: hehe kiwichamp: ok kaveh_48: kiwichamp: Ardi1899: I don't know Fetor, but maybe this site can hide your proxy Ardi1899: http://www.guardster.com/subscription/proxy_free.php kaveh_48: it is really nice Fet0r: thnx, i will check it out Ardi1899: 6-0 kaveh_48: 6-0 Fet0r: i hope this is uk proxy, haha Fet0r: kaveh_48: Ardi1899: Fet0r: 6-0 omg Ardi1899: Fetor, you miss a lot Fet0r: thank you! karp29: messi baker1975uk: it worked fetor? Fet0r: trying now baker1975uk: k Fet0r: Heads up. The Fed's Kohn is speaking in 15 minutes. We will have to see if his "remarks are contradictory to what Bernanke said yesterday about inflation being under control." Fet0r: in 10 mins to be exact Paltalk: =================================== Please visit our advertisers by clicking on banners. ========================================== Ardi1899: game is over, Kohn is speaking in 10 min Fet0r: come on Kohn, bring some activity to the market, shake market with your comments payale: he will. and he is a voter. so vry imp Ardi1899: Hope he will come with something like "Bush is death" and in 10 minutes he came back with "soory, my scriptwriter was joking" kaveh_48: hehehe Ardi1899: just kidding guys.. kaveh_48: gold test fo low payale: 14:47 EUR/USD: Central Bank Bids Spotted 1.2620/25 payale: like u said Kaveh kaveh_48: just paly with big bank payale: Reserve diversification looks to be the theme once again as an Eastern European account is seen buying EUR/USD in the 1.2620/25 window, helping slow the EUR decline. Upbeat US data is helping support the greenback this morning and the price action helps make the case that resistance toward 1.2685/95 won"t easily be overcome. Dealers are reluctant to take on the central banks so close to the weekend but perhaps their fighting spirit will return on Monday. Small stops are seen below 1.2600 while bids are eye in the 1.2580 area. EUR/USD trades at 1.2625. Paltalk: Message was not sent. The message was too long or contained non printable characters. payale: Reserve diversification looks to be the theme once again as an Eastern European account is seen buying EUR/USD in the 1.2620/25 window, helping slow the EUR decline. Upbeat US data is helping support the greenback this morning and the price action helps make the case that resistance toward 1.2685/95 won"t easily be overcome. childtrader: payale -- where can I receive this news? kaveh_48: not play with Buffet payale: fxcm .. IFR news childtrader: ahhh childtrader: tnx payale: Dealers are reluctant to take on the central banks so close to the weekend but perhaps their fighting spirit will return on Monday. Small stops are seen below 1.2600 while bids are eye in the 1.2580 area. EUR/USD trades at 1.2625. payale: np kaveh_48: if this free give link to childtrader payale childtrader: I have demo form that childtrader: tnx kave kaveh_48: k Topcat275: yes please link payale: no link. but u can sign up fxcm dempo and it is there payale: they have it in their dealing station childtrader: www.fxcm.com childtrader: download platform and make a demo account payale: yes d_thorpey: argentina were amazing kaveh_48: az u see big bank bought at 25 took his profit +15pips and released potions kaveh_48: to slow markets kaveh_48: now kaveh_48: i told this to room last week kiwichamp: ye childtrader: yes kiwichamp: yep payale: yes kaveh_48: this move atleast 300,000lots payale: ok childtrader: woooow Fet0r: no reaction to Kohn's speech yet ? kaveh_48: which system can work with this small move kaveh_48: 300,000*15=$4,500,000 for big bank kiwichamp: a lottery ticket kaveh_48: bank no laverag kiwichamp: would be safer no Ardi1899: 15 pips means a lot kiwichamp: for sure with that kind of leverage kaveh_48: leverage Fet0r: those players doesnt need any tactics Fet0r: if they can move market payale: they are the ones controlling the market kaveh_48: az u see closed at 40 kiwichamp: yes kaveh_48: exactly at 40 kiwichamp: so they bought at 25 and closed at 40 ? payale: so sell zone is between 40-50 now, right? kaveh_48: yes kaveh_48: for his money bank afraid of this marktes kaveh_48: too kiwichamp: ok childtrader: I'm so risky childtrader: :D Ardi1899: Guys, have you ever heard about "citigroup" kiwichamp: so sometimes they catch more pips kiwichamp: what happened with Citigroup ? payale: afraid of buffet, right? kiwichamp: yes CitiBank is a large Bank kaveh_48: manytimes big bank work like this Ardi1899: just want to know whether the're good or not kiwichamp: 15 pips and out ? kiwichamp: aaa yes very good group kaveh_48: i will back soon sovo1: yes, very good kiwichamp: ok Paltalk: =================================== GO GREEN or BLUE to stop ads and support Paltalk! Subscribe today! ========================================== Fet0r: i still miss the point Fet0r: if big bank can move market sovo1: they are everywhere, i saw them in HongKong, also kiwichamp: yep kiwichamp: in Mexico too now Fet0r: They dont need any tactics kiwichamp: they bought one of the Mx banks Fet0r: they can simple one open position, move market with 15 pips and close Fet0r: there should be some catch Fet0r: otherwise forex would not exist :/ kiwichamp: yep -- have enough equity to do that Fet0r: but they does if they move market every day kiwichamp: yep -- but for us thats the catch kiwichamp: if we had that kind of money we could do that too Fet0r: maybe they find weak points (when market is slow and confused) so they wont open position against massive flow Ardi1899: guys, my friend told me that citigroup long position 25 units on eur, entry at 1.2572 TP at 1.3570 Ardi1899: last update 14 june kiwichamp: interesting payale: hmm. that will be lots of pips kiwichamp: yes payale: will be nice in my a/c Ardi1899: that's why I ask you about their raport kiwichamp: ok they are a good solid bank payale: what report? Ardi1899: sorry, my bad english payale: no worries kaveh_48: i paly one year with EA and all of was lag kaveh_48: and gave us noise signal kaveh_48: i PLAY with many system kaveh_48: and was lag too kaveh_48: just JUICE tell me in this markets i am right or wroung Rupp6: kaveh did you ever Elliot wave analysis? kaveh_48: i used this system and lag too hoyongdollar: guys... GU just hit 7 juice .... hoyongdollar: is that right signal kaveh? kaveh_48: no kaveh_48: elliot wave work good for STOCK not for forex kaveh_48: sometimes i use this for very short term kaveh_48: az u see not break 40 payale: short for few pips? kaveh_48: i TEST near 80 EA kaveh_48: yes payale: k payale: going down payale: missed it kiwichamp: Canada almost at 1.1240 payale: yes kiwichamp: Top ? payale: 44 on fxd kiwichamp: ok kaveh_48: one see what happen for ellito now kaveh_48: 3time touch 40 and then fall kaveh_48: this short trem for elliotwave kaveh_48: as u see one guys told here stop is 1.2580 kaveh_48: if eur break 20 strong 80 is stoploss for big bank Rupp6: problem with elliotwave, everyone can see a different analysis kaveh_48: and took monthly $250 for this lag signal kaveh_48: i dont think this markets move today Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== kaveh_48: but if eur close under 600 today kaveh_48: next week tetst again 35 kaveh_48: test kaveh_48: 1.2535 alexw8: k kaveh_48: under 35 my next target is 1.2240 kiwichamp: this time to dipped close to the 2625 when the banks took their position kaveh_48: this markets will kill all us today Fet0r: dont think we gonna close under 26 figure today kiwichamp: yes Fet0r: really strong support near 20 Rupp6: hehe kaveh_48: may report this week +112pips-28pips Fet0r: very nice for such slow market, kaveh kaveh_48: and some GOLD positions kiwichamp: yes payale: vg kaveh_48: very very slow markets on STOCK kaveh_48: too kaveh_48: gold atleast break 574 kaveh_48: with noise move Fet0r: prolly gonna have rally next week kiwichamp: yes Fet0r: happens alot after slow week Fet0r: it looks like holiday week just with exception that there are no holidays ! kaveh_48: Iran now is holiday too kaveh_48: friday Fet0r: nice rally today on usd/cad kiwichamp: yes Fet0r: im wondering why eur/usd didnt have it payale: more than 130 pips kiwichamp: kaveh_48: usd/cad near high 40 kiwichamp: yes Fet0r: why only usd/cad has really today ? kiwichamp: it broke 40 briefly Fet0r: any guesses mates ? kaveh_48: nothing news for CAD kaveh_48: but move today FGinvestments: anyone shorting cad here? Fet0r: move today cause of us news i think kiwichamp: why shorting ? Fet0r: but why it didnt effect other pairs ? FGinvestments: cad at 4/8 mm line payale: well they had not that good news yesterday payale: that may be the reason FGinvestments: kaveh, what do u think? short cad here? Fet0r: prolly combination of bad news for cad yesterday and good for usa today kaveh_48: save your money and no trade kaveh_48: maybe we take few pips on eur kaveh_48: today Fet0r: every chart provide different mm lines for me, which timeframe is right to use for mm lines targets ? kaveh_48: for short term 15mins ok Fet0r: short term = intraday trading you mean, right ? kaveh_48: yep FGinvestments: i have it on my 1 hr chart Paltalk: =================================== Are banners a bummer and popups a pain? Cure your banner blues NOW! Get Paltalk Plus pr Paltalk X-treme! ========================================== Fet0r: 30mins and 1hour chart provide different mm lines Fet0r: 5 and 15 mins provide same FGinvestments: not for me... I have the same mms for all my time frames... FGinvestments: 1.1230 for them all FGinvestments: 4/8 Fet0r: so we are in the middle of 4/8 and 3/8 lines now FGinvestments: no... we are a little bit above the 4/8 Fet0r: i talk about eur/usd now , mate Paltalk: ====SECURITY BULLETIN!======= Paltalk will never send emails with attachments! NEVER open any attachemnts unless you are absolutely sure they are free of viruses and trojans! DONT BE FOOLED by fake 'support' letters or surveys that claim to be from PalTalk! PalTalk will NEVER request personal informaion in an email unless YOU contact us with a problem with your account first. Always check the header of any email that claims it is coming from PalTalk. kaveh_48: see cable kaveh_48: if you want take short positios kaveh_48: if eru break 20 cable move 20-40pips kaveh_48: eur Fet0r: cable can drag eur lower i think ahmad_amin: i get it Fet0r: lets see if we manage to break 20 today and get to 3/8 line at 2673 ahmad_amin: + 41 ahmad_amin: childtrader: nice ahmad FGinvestments: yep eur testing 20 again kaveh_48: very strong to break this level ahmad_amin: close my pos? kaveh kaveh_48: which positions? ahmad_amin: short on cable kaveh_48: up to you ahmad_amin: ok kaveh_48: but i think you work risky ahmad_amin: FGinvestments: gbp at pivot... ahmad_amin: sorry kaveh_48: only right signal is when eur break 20 kaveh_48: now manytimes see this level and failed kaveh_48: how kaveh_48: i will back soon kaveh_48: tea time kiwichamp: ok FGinvestments: enjoy Paltalk: =================================== You should SEE what you've been missing!!! Get a Paltalk subscription NOW and you can get fast motion video in ANY group! And as an added bonus you get NO banners and NO popups! ========================================== sovo1: k, see you all monday. have a wonderful weekend kiwichamp: you too kiwichamp: who was here from the begining today ? kiwichamp: I did not make it today (night for me) -- end of week I am dropping -- can someone save chat today please ? childtrader: Yes kiwichamp: thanks childtrader: I'll post chat in to tsd froum childtrader: wc kiwi Fet0r: my internet crashes often, happened today as well alexw8: my too kiwichamp: mmm sorry about that Fet0r kiwichamp: thanks childtrader - -that is great payale: i have the chat save from 2:00 EST payale: almost from the beginning, so to speak kiwichamp: thanks payale -- child is going to post it today kaveh_48: again eur see 20 and then jump kaveh_48: save your money and no trade payale: yes kaveh_48: CU guys on monday kaveh_48: bye kiwichamp: bye Kaveh payale: have a good weekend kav kiwichamp: have a good weekend payale: bye childtrader: thanks kave childtrader: have nice time childtrader: bye alexw8: bye payale: childtrader, do u have all the txt saved right from beginning or from when kaveh was online? Fet0r: have open position from the morning, but i think got nothing to worry about it in such slow market childtrader: yes I have that from 7:45 cet Fet0r: guess i will drop out as well mates Fet0r: Have a nice weekend, everyone! kiwichamp: you too kiwichamp: bye all payale: bye fet0r Fet0r: cu alexw8: cu bye all ahmad_amin: bye all Paltalk: =================================== Click banners to visit our sponsors. ========================================== childtrader: Bye all payale: bye child