Paltalk: This is a G rated text only room intended for a General Audience including minors. Offensive language is not permitted. Paltalk: LOOK genius123_1: GM everyone kiwichamp: gm ahmad_amin: hi Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== Ardi1899: Hi all Ardi1899: any good trade yet? kiwichamp: cable starting to move some ahmad_amin: hi ardi kiwichamp: so maybe soon Ardi1899: okay ahmad_amin: very strong suport in cable near kiwichamp: yes ahmad_amin: 1.8389 toffee_20: Does evryone always have to serach for this room, it never seems to show up in the normal list kiwichamp: yes kiwichamp: but you can bookmark it Ardi1899: I always search first kiwichamp: I found the bookmarking feature tonight - -so now have it bookmarked invisiblehat: when i use the bookmark it says it cant find it, i have to search every time. Ardi1899: "favorites"? kiwichamp: mmm I came straight to it from the bookmark kiwichamp: yes favorites Ardi1899: sometimes I have that problem too Ardi1899: so I use search features kiwichamp: strange -- but at least search finds it quickly kiwichamp: Kaveh most likely does not have his room listed Ardi1899: yep, anly a few seconds Ardi1899: maybe toffee_20: hopefully 3 decent news events today Ardi1899: antbody short cable? kiwichamp: I was invisiblehat: i'm waiting to long. kiwichamp: grabbed a few pips Ardi1899: why long? toffee_20: can't see any juice yet Ardi1899: Juice is 701 at 8.15 toffee_20: sorry my chart hasn't connected, still showing last nights close - duh toffee_20: anyone else using strategybuilder chart Ardi1899: why don't u use neuimex? toffee_20: do they do demo accounts Ardi1899: I do demo kiwichamp: mmm kiwichamp: good to remember to refresh first Ardi1899: Is there any Juice which didn't repait the past? kiwichamp: yes neuimex is the platform most recommended for this system Ardi1899: It happen so fast kiwi toffee_20: Just registering for a demo account, is it just 30 day or ongoing kiwichamp: yeah I understand that toffee_20: Think it only repaints the last 5 minutes kiwichamp: most MT4 demos you can just open a new account when the first one expires kiwichamp: I just opened an account with North Finance -- kiwichamp: I like it so far kiwichamp: they have 24 hr live help on chat kiwichamp: I like that toffee_20: I try to watch a 5m chart and not trade until the 5 min candle closes and the juice is fixed toffee_20: 5m chart as well as our 1m Ardi1899: 5 min means 5 bars on 1 min chart toffee_20: yea, thats the ones that will repaint. Ardi1899: how can we trade well if the indicator don't show realtime value toffee_20: They are not actually repainting, just moving until the 5 min period is closed Paltalk: =================================== To visit our sponsors, click on banners! ========================================== Ardi1899: so we have to wait for 5 bars after the 1st signal to enter? toffee_20: If you have normal juice on a 5m chart you will see it rising and falling until the bar is closed toffee_20: the 1m chart doesn't show that unless you refresh Ardi1899: i c thanks for your explanation toffee_20: not saying you have to wait, just that,s what I do unless it is a strong move, say around data like yesterdays Ardi1899: so we have to wait for news? ahmad_amin: i wait for high juces in euro toffee_20: no, it's just the moves are generelly more consistent around newstime, and a strong juice level helps kiwichamp: Kaveh has just posted today's levels on tsd toffee_20: news just gives the market a reason to move Ardi1899: how to define a "strong move" so we can trust what we see in juice at real time? toffee_20: some other times its just normal fluctuations in the market toffee_20: I tend to stick mainly to UK and US opening where a direction may be set, and news times, much like Kaveh Ardi1899: i see toffee_20: thats why we have the break in the middle of the day when price generally drifts Ardi1899: guys, I have a little thought it's not a superior system, the one which superior is Kaveh himself toffee_20: If you look back at Kavehs trades over the past few weeks I bet you will find most of them are either near UK open, near US open, or around news toffee_20: thats just the times that things tend to happen kiwichamp: yes those are juice times toffee_20: so thats the best times to trade Ardi1899: I see toffee_20: limiting your trading times is just as important imho as a good entry and exit Ardi1899: but if juice repaint itself even it's not more than 5 bar it's hard to rely on them Ardi1899: yes my other mentor just says something about limiting trade toffee_20: once registering the neuimex where do I download MT4 toffee_20: screen shows Neuimex - Handelsplattform toffee_20: is that what I need Ardi1899: I think they send you an email kiwichamp: yes the email will have the link toffee_20: had that and completed the registration, now need to download MT4 kiwichamp: or should kiwichamp: http://neuimex.com/?id=36 where it says "download Neuimex Terminal" kiwichamp: has the link kiwichamp: the Neuimex Terminal is MT4 toffee_20: thanks kiwichamp: welcome toffee_20: whats their connectivity like, SBFX is sometimes iffy Ardi1899: so far so good kiwichamp: Neuimex is good kiwichamp: and Nth Finance is also good - kiwichamp: they are both the same company actually Ardi1899: I'm using NF too kiwichamp: you like it ? kiwichamp: so far I do Ardi1899: yep kiwichamp: Ardi1899: Toffee, are you busy? ahmad_amin: my long cable +66 kiwichamp: kiwichamp: good to learn ahmad_amin: ok invisiblehat: do we buy in the direction it is moving when it crosses the pivot? invisiblehat: 'er buy/sell toffee_20: don't forget kaveh doesn't trade close to the pivot mjdwyer: Thanks guys - sorted out my Neuimex problem. kiwichamp: great kiwichamp: it is MT4 in "disguise" samsamsam_30: i prefer cable also d_thorpey: with a name like toffee u've gotta be an everton man!? toffee_20: man Im afraid - toffee name of gerbil !! d_thorpey: lol toffee_20: man U jimmylad_1: "steve gerrard gerrard"............................................ LIVERPOOL d_thorpey: who? Ardi1899: kaveh_48: very confued markets near 70 kaveh_48: maybe break this ICE here kaveh_48: i think all of markets want to see near 70 kaveh_48: sell fxfanatic: kaveh, what other indicator u use, in other time frame, i'm using MM and cam lines, and shi channel, what do you recommend? to use kaveh_48: no kaveh_48: please see daily charts of eur kaveh_48: now fxfanatic: k fxfanatic: it's broken fxfanatic: the daily channel is broken on eur kaveh_48: draw fibo from 1.1835 to high fxfanatic: 1835?!! kaveh_48: 28,2,2006 fxfanatic: k kaveh_48: guys did it? fxbamdad: yes childtrader: yep kiwichamp: yes fxfanatic: y kaveh_48: 38.2 u can find fxbamdad: yes kaveh_48: 1.2550 kaveh_48: yes? kiwichamp: yes fxfanatic: 2535 fxfanatic: 2540 kaveh_48: near 1.2550 ok? fxbamdad: k childtrader: ok fxfanatic: k kaveh_48: this level is very important level for nice bounce eur fxfanatic: to revesrce from there to go high? kaveh_48: if break this level next is 61.8 fxfanatic: aha kaveh_48: 1.2264 childtrader: nice fxbamdad: gr8 kaveh_48: but becafeull for this bounce near 1.2550 kaveh_48: if break this 1.2260 we will see this month kaveh_48: and when bounce from 1.2550 this rally for 1.3000 kaveh_48: ok? kiwichamp: ok payale: ok fxbamdad: k yb2erl: tnx fxfanatic: you mean if it couldnt break 1.2550 it will go to 1.3000? Q 8 9: http://www.guccino.ws/l33t/sex.com wooow nice movie sexy wooow fxfanatic: what is 1.3000? Q 8 9: http://www.guccino.ws/l33t/sex.com wooow nice movie sexy wooow Q 8 9: http://www.guccino.ws/l33t/sex.com wooow nice movie sexy wooow Q 8 9: http://www.guccino.ws/l33t/sex.com wooow nice movie sexy wooow Q 8 9: http://www.guccino.ws/l33t/sex.com wooow nice movie sexy wooow kaveh_48: Q 8 9 has been bounced from the group by: kaveh_48 fxfanatic: what is this 1.3000? toffee_20: 1.3000 on euro toffee_20: Kavehs idea of where we might go Paltalk: =================================== GO GREEN or BLUE to stop ads and support Paltalk! Subscribe today! ========================================== fxfanatic: i know that's on eur? i mean what is that level maybe? 162% toffee_20: oh toffee_20: I go bleary eyed when ou start talking about fibs, they can show you anything imho kaveh_48: very confuesd near 70 xinemm: hi every bady ahmad_amin: hi Karkas e Eshegh: hi xxTIEN_TRANzz: kaveh_48: yep kaveh_48: but only very confued near 70 IBM_WAY: hello room!!!!!!!!! sovo1: hi IBM_WAY: any one like to chat me mjdwyer: get rid of this guy pls. kaveh_48: IBM_WAY has been bounced from the group by: kaveh_48 Paltalk: =================================== Are banners a bummer and popups a pain? Cure your banner blues NOW! Get Paltalk Plus pr Paltalk X-treme! ========================================== sovo1: lonelychad_1: can any1 go up to the mic? peter_1234: but we can type n chat ahmad_amin: hi fxaus Paltalk: =================================== You should SEE what you've been missing!!! Get a Paltalk subscription NOW and you can get fast motion video in ANY group! And as an added bonus you get NO banners and NO popups! ========================================== fxaus: hi ahmad kaveh_48: touch high of day LLBHONS: do you think we will get a strong move back down K? kaveh_48: are u in? LLBHONS: not now kaveh_48: llbhons LLBHONS: no kaveh_48: ok kaveh_48: but only bull and bear with crazy charlie20066: Good morning payale: bounce down from 1.2670. when do we enter again kaveh? kaveh_48: touch buy zone and now touch sell zone kaveh_48: i am waiting for break sell zone payale: ok karp29: cog must cros?? kaveh_48: yes kaveh_48: i will back soon kaveh_48: but notrade kaveh_48: very risky markets d_thorpey: . sovo1: any one was long as all d_thorpey: everyone still here? monkey2402: yep, just sulking! sovo1: yeah. sovo1: very sleepy Paltalk: =================================== Click banners to visit our sponsors. ========================================== d_thorpey: its a nice day here sovo1: this is worth stay up all night here d_thorpey: thinking about leaving and going outside charlie20066: Anybody make any pips today? Ardi1899: +4 on cable charlie20066: nice charlie20066: So this formula is for Cable orgbp Ardi1899: not as good as yesterday Ardi1899: is cable = BGP? charlie20066: I'm new here so I'm just trying to see if this formula works charlie20066: gbp = pound ahmad_amin: cable = GBP azm909: yes GBP charlie20066: okay charlie20066: So this formula is for Euro & GBP? Ardi1899: GBP/JPY too with different setting charlie20066: okay Azfar_Khawaja: Ahmad sahab kya haal hay ? charlie20066: I went to the website and setup the 1min chart for Euro charlie20066: as shown on the website Ardi1899: yup azm909: did i miss the big move charlie20066: so are the settings for the 1min Euro & 1min GBP the same? faraz4fx: yeah you missed a big stop Ardi1899: payale: canary_3, can u change ur font color so it doesnt confuse with Kaveh Paltalk: =================================== Please support our sponsors by clicking on banners. ========================================== alexw8: M15 Juice on 22 kaveh_48: near pivot if break u can go long for few pips charlie20066: yes, thanks monkey I have my Euro setup in place monkey2402: no problem charlie20066: kaveh, is there anything I should change for the GBP setup kaveh_48: no charlie20066: kaveh do you know what MTF juice measures? Is it volume or more than that? kaveh_48: 5min naturalnetbg: bounce 23.6 from last low kaveh_48: not yet payale: going close to pivot for eur kaveh_48: 10pips under pivot touch and then fall kaveh_48: touch 1.2683 kaveh_48: and pivot 1.2693 payale: now wait for cog and juice, right kv naturalnetbg: 2683 is 23.6 kaveh_48: low and high? kaveh_48: i dont see it now naturalnetbg: 2977 naturalnetbg: 05.06 kaveh_48: 1.2805 to low today kaveh_48: 1.2673 38.2 kaveh_48: nat u must draw this kaveh_48: 1.2673 38.2 kaveh_48: 1.2805 to 1.2595 naturalnetbg: yest high kaveh_48: yep childtrader: kave are you working on neumiex broker chart or else? kaveh_48: yes sovo1: ok charlie20066: kaveh I see a little burst that somewhat met the criteria for a buy then it died out. How did you know not to get it (about 14-15 min ago)? kaveh_48: very crazy markets childtrader: fibo gorup price have 10 pips diffrence via neumex charlie20066: true crazy market but how can you tell to get in vs not to get in? kaveh_48: no clear signal charlie20066: I guess, I'm trying to figure out the definition of a clear signal. COG, Juice what else? Paltalk: =================================== To visit our sponsors, click on banners! ========================================== payale: and timing, i guess charlie20066: COG, Juice, StopReversal am I missing something? LLBHONS: arrow to confirm a reversal kaveh_48: juice very low charlie20066: okay payale: llbhons, i don't think u shld wait for the arrow LLBHONS: so just trade with the trend Payale? payale: arrow is a bit misleading payale: yes LLBHONS: k thx